- 2 ½ peaches, peeled and pitted, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ⅓ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Slice two of the peaches and place in a blender. Add the cream cheese, cream, milk, Swerve, and vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Chop the remaining ½ peach into small pieces and stir by hand into the mixture.
- Pour into eight 6-ounce popsicles molds and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
- To unmold the popsicles, run hot water over each individual section for 5 to 10 seconds, then gently tug on the stick.
- Makes 8 popsicles.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|