- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 tbsp almond milk or milk, as needed
- 6 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, peanut butter, Swerve, and vanilla. Blend until smooth. If the mixture is too thick to blend properly, add the milk a tablespoon or two at a time to thin it out until it blends.
- Spoon the mixture into silicone molds of choice. Mini silicone muffins cups work well too. Freeze until firm, about 5 hours.
- In a heatproof bowl, combine the chocolate and coconut oil, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Taking one bite out of the freezer at a time and keeping the rest frozen, dip them into the chocolate and use two forks to toss them to coat. Lift out and tap a few times on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate, then transfer to a waxed paper lined tray.
- Keep the bites frozen, but allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes or so before serving.
Makes about 24 bites (depending on the size of your silicone molds)
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|