- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (not finely ground- you want the peanut pieces in the crust for effect and flavor)
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Chop/pulse peanuts in a food processor for a few seconds to create peanut chunks and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add almond flour, Swerve Confectioners, and melted butter. With a fork, mix crust ingredients together until moist.
- Press flat into 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
Peanut Butter Filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and Swerve together until well combined. Beat in the whipping cream and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Place filling in warmed peanut and almond flour crust. Smooth top of pie with spatula.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight until very firm, and spring form pan can pop off easily. Swerve and Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Pie 1
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 49g|
|Total Saturated Fat 18g|
|Total Carbs 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|