Peanut Butter Pie
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (not finely ground- you want the peanut pieces in the crust for effect and flavor)
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Chop/pulse peanuts in a food processor for a few seconds to create peanut chunks and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add almond flour, Swerve Confectioners, and melted butter. With a fork, mix crust ingredients together until moist.
- Press flat into 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
Peanut Butter Filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and Swerve together until well combined. Beat in the whipping cream and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Place filling in warmed peanut and almond flour crust. Smooth top of pie with spatula.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight until very firm, and spring form pan can pop off easily. Swerve and Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Pie 1
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 49g|
|Total Saturated Fat 18g|
|Total Carbs 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.