Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (can use coconut milk for dairy-free)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tbsp confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (or vanilla, or orange, or any extract your little heart might fancy)
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine almond milk, cream or coconut milk, cocoa powder and confectioner’s Swerve. Bring to just a simmer, whisking frequently to combine.
- Remove from heat and stir in peppermint extract. Divide between two mugs.
- For the garnish, combine whipping cream and confectioner’s Swerve in a medium bowl. Beat until medium peaks form. Dollop over hot chocolate and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Makes about 2 servings.
Serving Size 1 cup
|Total Fat 35g|
|Total Saturated Fat 21g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.