Peppermint Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Natural food coloring, if desired
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ⅔ cup Swerve, Granular
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 to 4 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and Confectioners Swerve until smooth. Beat in the egg, cream, and extract until well combined. Add natural food coloring until a minty green is achieved. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the butter and granular Swerve. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract, then whisk in the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Add enough water to achieve a pour-able consistency.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Dollop with the cream cheese mixture and swirl together with a knife or offset spatula. Tap the pan firmly on the counter to even out the top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the sides are set but the center still jiggles slightly. Remove and let cool completely, then refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting into bars.
Makes 16 brownies.
Peppermint Cheesecake Swirl Brownies 2
Serving Size 1 brownie
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.