- 1 cup Brown Swerve
- 1/2 cup granulated Swerve
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Mix Brown Swerve, granulated Swerve, heavy cream, butter, water and salt in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly for about 8 minutes with a wooden spoon, until sugar dissolves
- Stir in pecans and cook over medium heat until mixture reaches the soft ball stage, 238 to 240 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove pan from heat and stir rapidly until mixture thickens. Pour mixture into a parchment paper lined 9x13 pan. Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Gently cut into squares/bark pieces.
Makes about 15 pieces.
Praline Bark 2
Serving Size 1 piece
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.