- 1 cup all–purpose flour
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups Swerve™
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cloves
- 2 tsp ground flaxseed, divided
- 2 tsp oats, crushed, divided
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, canned or fresh
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 organic eggs, beaten
- 1 cup filtered water
- *1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, Swerve, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves and 1 tsp each ground flax seed and oats.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs and water. Add to dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Spread in prepared loaf pan and sprinkle with remaining flaxseed and oats.
- Bake 1 ½ to 2 hours, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Makes about 12 servings.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.