- 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup + 1 TBS Brown Swerve
- ¼ cup water
- 1 TBS butter or refined coconut oil (melted)
- 1 TBS + 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Place in crockpot on low heat- be careful not to get any on the crockpot sides as you place it into the crockpot.
- Turn crockpot on low
- Cook for three hours and stir every hour. This will prevent the butter from burning on the sides of the crockpot
- Serve warm or store in fridge for 7 days.
- Perfect for scones, yogurt, pork chops, bread, biscuits, waffles, etc.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat .5g|
|Total Saturated Fat .5g|
|Total Carbs 4g|
|Dietary Fiber <1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|