- 1 box of Swerve Sweets Brownie Mix
- 1 large egg - room temperature
- ½ cup canola oil or refined coconut oil
- ½ cup water
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Spice Filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners, divided
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs - room temperature
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 pan. Set aside.
- To make brownie layer whisk egg, oil, and water in a medium bowl. Add brownie mix to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour brownie mix into greased pan and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup Swerve Confectioners and vanilla until well blended
- Add egg and mix just until egg is incorporated
- Pour and spread cheesecake filling evenly over the brownie crust and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice. Take pumpkin mix and place dollops on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Cut through batter several times potentially for 1-2 minutes with a knife to create marbleized effect (pumpkin and cream cheese will begin to look swirled). Be careful not to bring too much brownie batter into the pumpkin cream cheese layer
- Place in oven and bake for 25 - 27 minutes or until center is set
- Remove from oven and let cool. Bring to room temperature and serve
- You can also refrigerate the bars overnight. But, let them sit out for about 15 - 30 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|