- 1 (15 ounce) can unseasoned pumpkin puree
- 2 (5 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- ¾ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Cream Cheese Dollops
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Pecan Crumble Topping
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- First, make the crust.
- Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 375°F.
- Whisk eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, 3/4 cup Brown Swerve, pumpkin pie spice and ¼ teaspoon salt in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk cream cheese, almond milk, Swerve, Confectioners and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared crust. Dollop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture onto the filling, spacing them evenly. Draw the tip of a skewer or a knife through both mixtures to create a swirled design.
- Bake the pie for 35 minutes. Cover around 20 minutes loosely with aluminum foil to prevent over-browning.
- Meanwhile, combine pecans, the remaining ¼ cup Brown Swerve, almond flour, butter, cinnamon and the remaining ⅛ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl.
- After pie has baked for 35 minutes, remove from oven, and sprinkle the crumble over the pie and bake until the filling is puffed at the edges and the center springs back when touched, 15 minutes more. Cool completely on a wire rack, about 4 hours, before slicing or refrigerate overnight and bring to room temperature before serving.
To make ahead: Refrigerate, loosely covered, for up to 2 days.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|