- 2 cups of finely ground almond flour
- 1 tsp gelatin
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 6 TBS of unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Brown Swerve
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup of dark chocolate chips or sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a spoon, mix together almond flour, gelatin, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice in a bowl and set aside.
- Place room softened butter in bowl of stand mixer, and add Brown Swerve and vanilla. Beat until creamy on medium speed for about 5 minutes. Walk away and clean some dishes.
- Add egg, and beat until completely combined.
- Add pumpkin puree and beat until combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until combined.
- With a spatula, stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon out heaping tablespoons or small cookie scoops of dough, evenly spaced, onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 11-13 minutes- it is okay if the cookie looks uncooked in the middle. 11 for soft in the middle but crispy on the outside, and 13 for cooked all the way through.
- Once you take pan out of the oven, slam the bake sheet on the counter or oven, and cookies will flatten out (oh, the mysteries of gluten free cooking).
- Let cool completely before serving.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|