Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Box of Swerve Sweets Vanilla Cake Bake Mix
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup unsweetened/unspiced Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup of canola or coconut oil (room temperature)
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBSP butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tbsp cream, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat to 350 and add 12 cupcake liners to muffin pan
- In a medium bowl, whisk bake mix, cinnamon, clove, ginger, allspice, and nutmeg
- In second medium bowl, whisk vanilla, egg, water, Brown Swerve, oil and pumpkin puree until well combined
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture, and mix until combined
- Pour batter evenly into each cupcake liner, and place in oven
- Cook for 27 - 30 minutes. Cupcakes should be ready when a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean, and it is okay if it has a few crumbs.
- Set cupcakes aside and after 10 minutes, carefully remove them to a cooling rack.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with butter until smooth. Beat in powdered Swerve until combined. Beat in cream and vanilla until a spreadable consistency is achieved.
- Pipe or spread onto cupcakes.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 24g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.