Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Box of Swerve Sweets Vanilla Cake Bake Mix
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup unsweetened/unspiced Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup of canola or coconut oil (room temperature)
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBSP butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tbsp cream, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat to 350 and add 12 cupcake liners to muffin pan
- In a medium bowl, whisk bake mix, cinnamon, clove, ginger, allspice, and nutmeg
- In second medium bowl, whisk vanilla, egg, water, Brown Swerve, oil and pumpkin puree until well combined
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture, and mix until combined
- Pour batter evenly into each cupcake liner, and place in oven
- Cook for 27 - 30 minutes. Cupcakes should be ready when a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean, and it is okay if it has a few crumbs.
- Set cupcakes aside and after 10 minutes, carefully remove them to a cooling rack.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with butter until smooth. Beat in powdered Swerve until combined. Beat in cream and vanilla until a spreadable consistency is achieved.
- Pipe or spread onto cupcakes.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 24g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|