Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flax seed meal (or another cup almond flour)
- 6 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron and brush with oil, if necessary.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, flax seed meal, Swerve, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and cloves.
- Stir in eggs, pumpkin puree, almond milk, and vanilla extract until well combined. Mixture will be quite thick. Scoop about ¼ cup batter into each quadrant of your waffle maker, spreading to the edges.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter. Top with butter and your favorite sugar-free syrup.
Makes 8 to 10 4-inch waffles, depending on the size and depth of your waffle iron.
Serving Size 1 waffle
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.