Raspberry Cheesecake Filled Brownie
- 4 egg whites (room temperature)
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup Swerve, Granular
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 ¾ cup fine ground almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 inch heart molds or muffin pan with cupcake liners
Raspberry Cheesecake Heart
- Pulse fresh raspberries in a food processor or blender until pureed.
- Press pureed raspberries through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds. Set aside seedless raspberry puree.
- Add cream cheese to a mixer and mix on medium until smooth. Add Swerve confectioners and mix into smooth.
- Add egg and mix until completely combined and smooth. Next add raspberry puree and some drops of pink or red food coloring.
- Spoon cream cheese filling into molds about ¾ full.
- Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes - keep in freezer until use. Can be made a day or two ahead.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter each of your 3-inch heart molds. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat on the highest setting, egg whites and cream of tartar for 5-7 minutes until you get smooth peaks - doesn’t have to be stiff - Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over medium low heat or in your microwave in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. In a large mixing bowl combine coconut oil, Swerve Granular and vanilla.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time (this will ensure the eggs do not cook). Stir in dry ingredients with a spatula until well combined. Add meringue (smooth egg white peaks) and gently mix into the batter until combined.
- Add three tablespoons to each heart mold or cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Spread smoothly in prepared pan.
- Remove frozen cheesecake hearts from freezer, and place one in the middle of each mold. Press the cheesecake heart until it is almost flush with the brownie batter or a little of the top of the heart is showing.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until the edges of the brownies are cooked.
- Cool in molds completely before removing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Raspberry Cheesecake Filled Brownie 2
Serving Size 96g
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbs 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|