Raspberry Cheesecake Filled Brownie
- 4 egg whites (room temperature)
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup Swerve, Granular
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 ¾ cup fine ground almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 inch heart molds or muffin pan with cupcake liners
Raspberry Cheesecake Heart
- Pulse fresh raspberries in a food processor or blender until pureed.
- Press pureed raspberries through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds. Set aside seedless raspberry puree.
- Add cream cheese to a mixer and mix on medium until smooth. Add Swerve confectioners and mix into smooth.
- Add egg and mix until completely combined and smooth. Next add raspberry puree and some drops of pink or red food coloring.
- Spoon cream cheese filling into molds about ¾ full.
- Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes - keep in freezer until use. Can be made a day or two ahead.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter each of your 3-inch heart molds. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat on the highest setting, egg whites and cream of tartar for 5-7 minutes until you get smooth peaks - doesn’t have to be stiff - Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over medium low heat or in your microwave in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. In a large mixing bowl combine coconut oil, Swerve Granular and vanilla.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time (this will ensure the eggs do not cook). Stir in dry ingredients with a spatula until well combined. Add meringue (smooth egg white peaks) and gently mix into the batter until combined.
- Add three tablespoons to each heart mold or cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Spread smoothly in prepared pan.
- Remove frozen cheesecake hearts from freezer, and place one in the middle of each mold. Press the cheesecake heart until it is almost flush with the brownie batter or a little of the top of the heart is showing.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until the edges of the brownies are cooked.
- Cool in molds completely before removing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Raspberry Cheesecake Filled Brownie 2
Serving Size 96g
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbs 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.