- 48 raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 4 to 8 tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- In a medium bowl, mash the berries with a fork.
- Add the cream cheese, butter, and Swerve and beat until well combined.
- Add a little whipping cream to thin it out if necessary (it should be spreadable but not runny).
Makes about 4 servings.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 26g|
|Total Saturated Fat 17g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.