- 48 raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 4 to 8 tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- In a medium bowl, mash the berries with a fork.
- Add the cream cheese, butter, and Swerve and beat until well combined.
- Add a little whipping cream to thin it out if necessary (it should be spreadable but not runny).
Makes about 4 servings.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 26g|
|Total Saturated Fat 17g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|