Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (NOT super dark cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Red food coloring (you can use all natural vegetable dyes but it takes a lot of it to get the right red color)
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter, Swerve, and vanilla, until well combined. Beat in eggs until well mixed.
- Beat in almond flour mixture until well combined, then add enough food coloring to achieve a rich red. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough by the heaping tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets. With wet hands, press down to about ½ inch thick. Bake about 12 minutes, until just firm to the touch. Let cool in pan.
Makes about 30 cookies.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|