Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (NOT super dark cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Red food coloring (you can use all natural vegetable dyes but it takes a lot of it to get the right red color)
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter, Swerve, and vanilla, until well combined. Beat in eggs until well mixed.
- Beat in almond flour mixture until well combined, then add enough food coloring to achieve a rich red. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough by the heaping tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets. With wet hands, press down to about ½ inch thick. Bake about 12 minutes, until just firm to the touch. Let cool in pan.
Makes about 30 cookies.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.