Sheet Cake Chocolate Icing
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 TBS plus 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 TBS of whipping cream or milk
- 2½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cups Swerve, Confectioners
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa powder, and milk.
- Heat until the butter melts.
- Pour butter mixture in an electric mixer bowl.
- With electric mixer or with a hand mixer, beat in the remaining frosting ingredients and spread or pour onto the cake while it's still warm.
Makes about 16 servings.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.