- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve, Granular
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Swerve, Granular
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Stir in eggs, almond milk, melted butter and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or coconut oil. Use about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake and spread into 4 inch circles. Cook until bubbles begin to appear on the top and the bottom is set and golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Gently flip pancakes and continue to cook until the second side is golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter. If the batter becomes very thick as it sits, add a tablespoon or two of water to thin it out again.
- For the cinnamon sugar, combine Swerve and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle on pancakes before serving.
- Makes approximately 12 pancakes.
NET CARB COUNT. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting dietary fiber and Swerve used in the recipe.
Serving Size 1 (53g)
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g no|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.