- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup unflavoured whey protein powder (can sub egg white protein powder)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve, Granular
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh rhubarb
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a bundt pan very (VERY!) well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with the Swerve until well combined. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla extract. Add half the almond flour mixture and beat until well combined, then beat in the almond milk. Beat in the remaining almond flour mixture.
- Spread about ¼ of the batter in the prepared baking pan to cover the bottom (this prevents the fruit from making the cake stick). Fold the strawberries and rhubarb into the remaining batter and spread that in the pan.
- Bake 55 to 70 minutes, until golden brown and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. If the top of your cake is browning too quickly, cover with foil while baking.
- Remove and let cool 15 to 20 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Strawberry Rhubarb Bundt Cake
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|