Sugar Cookie Pizza
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Granular
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Swerve, Confectioners
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 5 medium strawberries, sliced
- ⅓ cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1 ounce sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ tsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, baking powder and salt. Stir in the egg, butter, and vanilla extract until the dough comes together.
- Place a large piece of parchment on a work surface. Gather the dough into a ball and transfer to the parchment. Top with another piece of parchment and roll out into an 11-inch circle. Press and crimp the edges to form a nice even circle.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until edges are just barely golden and the center is just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in Swerve until well combined, then beat in whipping cream and vanilla until smooth. Spread over cooled cookie.
- Top with sliced strawberries and toasted pecans.
- In a small bowl, place the chocolate and butter. Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Drizzle over pizza.
- Serves 10.
NET CARB COUNT. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting dietary fiber and Swerve used in the recipe.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 24g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g no|
|Total Carbs 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our moderators to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.