Sugar-Free Praline Salmon
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Swerve Brown
- ½ cup tamari or gluten-free soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons bourbon , optional
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds center cut salmon filet
- Place the pecans in a dry skillet and toast until brown and fragrant over medium heat, about 4 minutes.
- Combine the Swerve, tamari, water, oil, bourbon, Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl and whisk until fully combined. Pour half the mixture into a large sealable food storage bag. Add the salmon, seal the bag, and flip a few times to coat the salmon well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 3 hours, flipping the bag every 30 minutes or so. Reserve the remaining marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Pour the other half of the marinade into a deep saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Take the salmon out of the bag and discard the marinade from the bag. Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet, skin side down. If the salmon has one side that is thinner than the other, fold the thin side under to make the salmon about equal thickness. Press the toasted pecans all over the top of the salmon. Spoon 1/3 of the glaze on top. Bake for 8 minutes, spoon half the remaining glaze on top, bake for another 8 minutes, spoon the rest of the glaze on top, and bake for another 8 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size 259g
|Total Fat 39g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.