- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp Swerve, confectioner’s
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 lb boneless chicken tenders
- Salt and pepper
- Cilantro, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the avocado oil, Sriracha, Swerve, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Add the tenders and toss well to coat. Marinate for 2 hours and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with tinfoil. Remove the chicken from the marinade (reserve the marinade) and arrange in a single layer. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, transfer the marinade to a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook until reduced by about half. Drizzle over the tenders before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Tenders
Serving Size 4 oz
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|