Sweet Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 Tablespoon butter softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice (used hamburger dill chips juice- less sugar added)
- 1 TBS Swerve, Granular
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (season to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- dash Tabasco sauce optional
- paprika and chopped parsley for sprinkling (optional)
- bacon pieces optional
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Transfer to stovetop and on high heat, heat water until it begins to boil.
- Boil for one minute, cover with lid, and remove from heat. Allow to sit for 15 minutes and then drain water carefully. Replace hot water with cold water in saucepan.
- Peel eggs under cold water and set aside. The cold water should help the egg shell become detached from the egg.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and transfer to a mixer bowl
- Add room temperature butter, mustards, pickle juice, mayo, Swerve, salt, and pepper. Initially use a fork to mash well, then place into a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, mix on high until fluffy and creamy- about 5 minutes.
- With a spoon or a piping bag, pipe filling into the cavity of each egg white. Sprinkle with parsley and bacon (if using) and serve.
Serving Size 27g
|Total Fat 3g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.