- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 Tablespoon butter softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice (used hamburger dill chips juice- less sugar added)
- 1 TBS Swerve, Granular
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (season to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- dash Tabasco sauce optional
- paprika and chopped parsley for sprinkling (optional)
- bacon pieces optional
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Transfer to stovetop and on high heat, heat water until it begins to boil.
- Boil for one minute, cover with lid, and remove from heat. Allow to sit for 15 minutes and then drain water carefully. Replace hot water with cold water in saucepan.
- Peel eggs under cold water and set aside. The cold water should help the egg shell become detached from the egg.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and transfer to a mixer bowl
- Add room temperature butter, mustards, pickle juice, mayo, Swerve, salt, and pepper. Initially use a fork to mash well, then place into a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, mix on high until fluffy and creamy- about 5 minutes.
- With a spoon or a piping bag, pipe filling into the cavity of each egg white. Sprinkle with parsley and bacon (if using) and serve.
Serving Size 27g
|Total Fat 3g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|