- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes or Yams
- 1 cup Swerve Granular
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract OR seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve Granular
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg white beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans
**for a spicier granola add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine oats, Swerve sweetener, egg whites and pecans. Spread mixture on a large cookie sheet coated with cooking spray or parchment paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes stirring mixture every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Cool completely.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (except granola).
- Pour into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle Pecan Granola liberally over the top of casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes.
Makes about 8 servings.
Serving Size 1 piece
|Total Fat 23g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 11g|