Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes or Yams
- 1 cup Swerve Granular
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract OR seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve Granular
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg white beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans
**for a spicier granola add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine oats, Swerve sweetener, egg whites and pecans. Spread mixture on a large cookie sheet coated with cooking spray or parchment paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes stirring mixture every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Cool completely.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (except granola).
- Pour into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle Pecan Granola liberally over the top of casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes.
Makes about 8 servings.
Serving Size 1 piece
|Total Fat 23g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 11g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.