- In a medium bowl, mix together oil, buttermilk, eggs, cornbread flavor, crab boil, butter extract.
- Stir in corn, jalapeños, salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Stir in cake mix until no lumps remain.
- Pour batter into a square baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350* for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, glaze with butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Let cool in pan for 15 min.
- Serve & enjoy, y’all!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 12g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4.5g|