- 16 ounces mascarpone, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- In a large bowl, beat mascarpone and cream cheese together until smooth. Beat in sweetener and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream until it holds stiff peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture until well combined.
Makes about 16 servings.
Serving Size 1 serving
Servings 16 servings
|Total Fat 20g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.