Vanilla Cake Donuts with Chocolate Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a donut pan well. You may need to work in batches as this makes about 10 donuts.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions. Fill the donut cavities about ¾ full and bake 15 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the swerve, cocoa powder, cream, and vanilla extract. Whisk in enough water for a glaze consistency.
- Dip the tops of the cooled donuts in the glaze and let set.
Makes about 10 donuts.
Vanilla Donuts 3
Serving Size 1 donut
|Total Fat 18g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 24|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|