Vanilla Cake Donuts with Chocolate Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a donut pan well. You may need to work in batches as this makes about 10 donuts.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions. Fill the donut cavities about ¾ full and bake 15 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the swerve, cocoa powder, cream, and vanilla extract. Whisk in enough water for a glaze consistency.
- Dip the tops of the cooled donuts in the glaze and let set.
Makes about 10 donuts.
Vanilla Donuts 3
Serving Size 1 donut
|Total Fat 18g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 24|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.