- Bring heavy cream to a low boil in a small saucepan until it is steaming. Remove from heat and add your teabags. Cover & steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and gently pinch the bags to release the tea into the cream. Toss the tea bags.
- Place oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees.
- Whisk together the yolks and ⅓ cup of Swerve Confectioners in a medium bowl.
- Reheat cream over medium heat and remove once steaming.
- In a slow stream whisk ½ cup of cream into yolk mixture, whisking constantly, and slowly. Careful not to let it scramble!
- Whisk in remaining cream.
- Bring about 6 cups of water to a boil.
- Place four 6 oz. ramekins in a deep baking pan and then divide batter evenly between them.
- Fill the pan with boiling water halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until centers almost set. Cool fully and then chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours and up to 2 days.
- When ready to enjoy, sprinkle 1 TBS of Swerve, Granular over the top of each dish and torch with a kitchen torch. Use caution.
- Crack through the crust and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 59g|
|Total Saturated Fat 36g|
|Total Carbs 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|