Vanilla Roasted Almonds
- 1/3 cup granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (ground vanilla beans) OR 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups raw almonds
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Swerve, vanilla powder (if using vanilla extract, wait to add that to the egg white), salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg white to soft peaks (if using vanilla extract, add it into the egg white before beating). Stir in sweetener mixture.
- Stir in almonds and toss to coat well. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes, stirring at least twice during baking.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
Serving Size 1/4 cup
|Total Fat 18g|
|Total Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.