3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Swerve, Granular
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form 15 one-inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Use a fork to press down and create a criss cross pattern on the top.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until tops are golden brown. Let cool on the cookie sheet, then enjoy!
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.