3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Swerve, Granular
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form 15 one-inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Use a fork to press down and create a criss cross pattern on the top.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until tops are golden brown. Let cool on the cookie sheet, then enjoy!
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|