- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Swerve Confectioners (more to taste)
- 2 tbsp collagen peptides (optional)
- 1 ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp almond extract
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vodka (optional)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the almond milk, heavy cream, Swerve, collagen, and cocoa powder, stirring until well combined and the cocoa powder has dissolved. Bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and stir in the extracts, then stir in the vodka, if using.
- Divide between two mugs and top with lightly sweetened whipped cream and sliced almonds, if desired.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|