Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup of Swerve Confectioners
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp vodka
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Create an ice bath filling a large bowl with ice cold water, then place a smaller bowl in the ice bath/ larger bowl.
- Add cold whole milk and Swerve and whisk for about two minutes until Swerve dissolves.
- Add cold heavy whipping cream, vodka, and vanilla to milk mixture. Whisk for about 5 minutes until the liquid is ice cold.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker following ice cream maker instructions. Typically, it takes 25-30 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
- Place creamy mixture in freezer safe, rectangular container.
- Serve immediately soft serve style or place in freezer for 2-5 hours before serving.
- Note: If the ice cream sits in the freezer overnight, take it out of the freezer for 15-30 minutes before scooping.
Makes about 8 servings.
Serving Size 1/2 cup
|Total Fat 23g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.