Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup of Swerve Confectioners
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp vodka
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Create an ice bath filling a large bowl with ice cold water, then place a smaller bowl in the ice bath/ larger bowl.
- Add cold whole milk and Swerve and whisk for about two minutes until Swerve dissolves.
- Add cold heavy whipping cream, vodka, and vanilla to milk mixture. Whisk for about 5 minutes until the liquid is ice cold.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker following ice cream maker instructions. Typically, it takes 25-30 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
- Place creamy mixture in freezer safe, rectangular container.
- Serve immediately soft serve style or place in freezer for 2-5 hours before serving.
- Note: If the ice cream sits in the freezer overnight, take it out of the freezer for 15-30 minutes before scooping.
Makes about 8 servings.
Serving Size 1/2 cup
|Total Fat 23g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|