- Line 6 muffin cups with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Divide the crust mixture among the prepared muffin cups and press firmly into the bottoms.
Key Lime Filling
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and Swerve until smooth.
- Beat in the lime zest, lime juice, and 1 tbsp of the heavy cream. If the mixture is overly thick, beat in a little more cream.
- Divide the filling among the prepared muffin cups, filling each cup almost to the top, and smooth the tops. Tap the pan firmly on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Place the muffin pan in the freezer until the filling is firm, about 2 hours. Peel the liners away and place the cheesecakes in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|