- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- ½ cup almond milk
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- ⅓ plus ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener, confectioner’s
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine ½ cup whipping cream and the almond milk. Bring to a simmer and then remove from heat. Add chopped chocolate and let sit 4 minutes to melt, then whisk until smooth. Whisk in ⅓ cup confectioner’s Swerve. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, whip remaining cream with ¼ cup confectioner’s Swerve and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold cooled chocolate mixture into whipped cream until well combined and no streaks remain. Transfer to a large container, cover and freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size 1/2 cup
|Total Fat 37g|
|Total Saturated Fat 23g|
|Total Carbs 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|