- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, combine the almond butter, chocolate, and butter. Stir until melted and smooth, then stir in the Swerve until well combined, breaking up any clumps. Whisk in the egg.
- Add the almond flour, and baking powder and stir until the dough comes together, then stir in the chocolate chips. If the dough is too sticky to roll into balls, use a little more almond flour until it’s like cookie dough.
- Roll into 16 balls (about 1 inch in diameter) and place on the prepared baking sheet. Press down to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes, until just barely firm to the touch. Remove and sprinkle the tops with a little flaked sea salt. Let cool completely on the pan.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|