While we love Brownies straight out of the box, we also love to get creative by adding delicious extras for an extra special treat! ! Here are some of our favorite ways to take Swerve Brownies to the next level of decadence:
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate chips and toasted walnuts
- Add 1 TBSP chia seeds and 1 scoop collagen peptides to boost the protein and fiber content
New Spins on Old Faves
- Mocha Brownie - Add about 1 tsp instant coffee to the mix and use cold brew instead of water for a caffeinated mocha brownie.
- Brookie Bars by using the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix as a “crust” and pouring the brownie batter on top.
- Fall Brownies - adding 1 small pureed sweet potato, and 1 tsp cinnamon to the brownie batter.
Toppings, Sauces and Swirls
- Chocolate Ganache - Make a chocolate ganache sauce and pour it on top.
- Caramel and pecans - Just drizzle with a caramel sauce (like this one) and sprinkle some pecans on top and call them turtle brownies!
- Raspberry Swirl - Create some delicious raspberry swirl brownies by drizzling this raspberry sauce on top of the brownie batter.
- Salted Pretzel - Add some pretzels and flaky sea salt on top of the brownie batter.
We hope you enjoy these ideas for jazzing up these delicious brownies. Have some other ideas? Let us know how you like to dress up your brownies!