- 16 oz strawberries (stems off and sliced - four slices each)
- 1/4 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt 1
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
- Slice strawberries into about 4 slices and place in bowl.
- Toss in Swerve and set aside for 30 minutes to create natural juices.
- Combine strawberries, Swerve/strawberry juice and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally, be careful not to break strawberries and it is okay if they boil.
- Remove from heat and add salt, vanilla and xanthan gum. Stir in gently until xanthan is combined and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Serve instantly over a piece of cheesecake, ice cream or whatever makes you happy!
Serving Size 2 tbsp
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|