- 16 oz strawberries (stems off and sliced - four slices each)
- 1/4 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt 1
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
- Slice strawberries into about 4 slices and place in bowl.
- Toss in Swerve and set aside for 30 minutes to create natural juices.
- Combine strawberries, Swerve/strawberry juice and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally, be careful not to break strawberries and it is okay if they boil.
- Remove from heat and add salt, vanilla and xanthan gum. Stir in gently until xanthan is combined and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Serve instantly over a piece of cheesecake, ice cream or whatever makes you happy!
Serving Size 2 tbsp
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.