- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 an onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can pureed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat until shimmering but not smoking. Add onion, sprinkle with salt and cook, stirring frequently until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and rosemary and cook until fragrant, 1 more minute.
- Add tomatoes and Swerve and stir to combine, then cook another 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles.
Makes about 8 servings.
Serving Size about 1/2 cup
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|