15 Minute Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 an onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can pureed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat until shimmering but not smoking. Add onion, sprinkle with salt and cook, stirring frequently until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and rosemary and cook until fragrant, 1 more minute.
- Add tomatoes and Swerve and stir to combine, then cook another 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles.
Makes about 8 servings.
Serving Size about 1/2 cup
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.