Almond Joy Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons crushed roasted almonds
- ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine the milk, ¼ cup of the coconut flakes, cocoa powder, Swerve, and vanilla extract in a blender. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the chia seeds and whisk vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer the pudding to 4 individual serving bowls or cups and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Top with the almonds, remaining ¼ cup of coconut flakes, and chocolate chips, if desired, before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe by Kyndra Holley, author of Craveable Keto
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.