- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons crushed roasted almonds
- ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine the milk, ¼ cup of the coconut flakes, cocoa powder, Swerve, and vanilla extract in a blender. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the chia seeds and whisk vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer the pudding to 4 individual serving bowls or cups and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Top with the almonds, remaining ¼ cup of coconut flakes, and chocolate chips, if desired, before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe by Kyndra Holley, author of Craveable Keto
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|