Andes Mint Cups
- 1 cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1.5 teaspoons mint extract
- 5-10 drops natural green food color
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Place 12 silicone or paper muffin liners in a muffin tin.
- Melt the coconut butter in a medium bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute or until liquidy. Mix in Swerve Confectioners mint extract, and food coloring. Divide the coconut butter between 12 muffin cups and place in the refrigerator just until set, about 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave in 30 second increments until smooth. Divide the chocolate between the 12 muffin cups. Return to freezer for 40 minutes or until set. Once frozen you can remove from liners and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Andes Mint Cups 2 2
Serving Size 43g
|Total Fat 20g|
|Total Saturated Fat 17g|
|Total Carbs 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.