- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp Brown Swerve
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup finely chopped apple
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Brown Swerve, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the egg, butter, whipping cream, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined. If your batter is overly thick, add water, 1 tsp at a time. It should be just barely pourable. Stir in the chopped apple.
- Divide the batter between two coffee mugs or ramekins (at least 1/2 cup capacity).
- Cook on high in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until puffed and cooked through.
- Remove and let cool 5 minutes. Serve warm with lightly sweetened whipped cream, if desired.