- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweets Vanilla Cake Mix
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large egg yolk (room temperature)
- ¼ tsp water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 3 TBS mashed ripe bananas
- Optional: 1 TBS of chopped walnuts or sugar free chocolate chips
- Grease the bottom and sides of a coffee mug, jar, or small ramekin.
- In greased mug, add egg yolk, vanilla extract and mashed bananas, vanilla cake mix, cinnamon and pinch of salt. Whisk together with a fork until combined.
- Let batter sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Microwave for about 1 minute 30 seconds, depending on your microwave.
- Let cool for 5 - 10 minutes and enjoy! Cooling allows you to enjoy the flavors of the banana bread.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 14g|