- Grease the bottom and sides of a coffee mug, jar, or ramekin.
- In a small bowl add egg yolk, mayonnaise, water, and almond extract and beat until combined.
- Then add vanilla cake mix, 1 TBS Swerve Confectioners and pinch of salt.
- Fold in with spatula until combined.
- Let batter sit for 1-2 minutes.
- In buttered mug, jar or ramekin add ½ of the batter then add blackberries on top. Then layer the rest of the cake batter on top of the blackberries.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, depending on your microwave.
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Optional: sub raspberries or blueberries, or top off the cobbler with some Swerve Whipped Cream! Or both!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|