- 2 sticks butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup Swerve Granular
- 1 and a 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened or sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup ground Brazil nuts
- 2 teaspoons cocoa liqueur
- 1/2 cup sliced or ground Brazil nuts to cover cake
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix butter and Swerve on low to medium low speed.
- Add the eggs one at a time as it mixes slowly.
- Add the flour, pinch of salt, 1 cup ground brazil nuts, vanilla extract, baking powder, 2 teaspoons cocoa liqueur, and 1/2 cup shredded coconut and mix slowly until it reaches a smooth and even consistency.
- Place it into a greased baking mold or 9 in round cake pan.
- Cover with the 1/2 cup of sliced or ground brazil nuts.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes until the top is golden.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes and serve warm.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 23g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 11g|