Bolo de Castanhas do Para or Brazil Nut Cake
- 2 sticks butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup Swerve Granular
- 1 and a 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened or sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup ground Brazil nuts
- 2 teaspoons cocoa liqueur
- 1/2 cup sliced or ground Brazil nuts to cover cake
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix butter and Swerve on low to medium low speed.
- Add the eggs one at a time as it mixes slowly.
- Add the flour, pinch of salt, 1 cup ground brazil nuts, vanilla extract, baking powder, 2 teaspoons cocoa liqueur, and 1/2 cup shredded coconut and mix slowly until it reaches a smooth and even consistency.
- Place it into a greased baking mold or 9 in round cake pan.
- Cover with the 1/2 cup of sliced or ground brazil nuts.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes until the top is golden.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes and serve warm.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 23g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 11g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.