Brown Swerve and Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup plus 1 TBS Brown Swerve
- 3 TBS grainy or stone mustard
- 2 TBS fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 TBS dry sherry
- Salt and pepper
- Olive or coconut oil
- Pat the tenderloin dry with paper towels
- In a large bowl or large Ziploc bag, combine marinade ingredients. Add pork tenderloin and coat well with marinade. Marinate for an hour or overnight.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet or grill pan over medium high heat until smoking.
- Remove tenderloin from bag, and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat bottom of pan with olive oil or coconut oil, and reduce heat to medium low.
- Cook tenderloin, turning tenderloin every 4 minutes. Do this for about 20-25 minutes or until temperature in middle of tenderloin reaches 140-145 on a meat thermometer.
- Remove and lightly tent with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing into ¼ to ½ inch slices.
Makes 4 servings.
Serving Size 3 slices
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|