Brown Swerve BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup Brown Swerve
- 2 TBS season salt
- ¼ cup smoked paprika
- 1 TBS black pepper
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBS of Worcestershire or Coco Aminos
- 1 ½ tsp yellow mustard
- 1 cup unsweetened ketchup (Westbrae or Primal Kitchen)
- 2 TBS dry rub mix
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
Note: Can also be used as a rub on chicken, beef, and pork.
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan over medium heat. Stir well.
- Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes stirring occasionally as it cooks.
Note: Making a day ahead of time allows the sauce flavors to become better incorporated as it rests. Sauce will keep for several weeks in refrigerator. Reheat before using.
Serving Size 2 Tbsp
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.