- 1 package Swerve Sweets Brownie Mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat. Brush the parchment or mat lightly with oil to grease it.
- Make the brownie batter according to the directions but only using the ⅓ cup of water, as listed above (this will make it thicker so it doesn’t run all over your pan).
- Spread the brownie batter into a rough 12 inch circle. It doesn’t need to be perfect as it will spread a bit.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until puffed and just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely, then use some sort of 12 inch circle as a guide to cut into a proper circle. (a 12 inch pan lid or platter works well).
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate and coconut oil. Melt on high in 30 second increments, stirring until smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and Swerve together until well combined. Beat in the vanilla extract, then beat in the melted chocolate until smooth. Add the cream and beat until well combined.
- Spread over the cooled crust, then top with berries in whatever pattern you like.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 17g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|