- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, water, Swerve Confectioners, and salt.
- Add the peanut flour and stir until combined. Mixture should be thick and fudgy, like cookie dough. Cover and refrigerate while you make the coating.
White Chocolate Coating
- In a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of lightly simmering water, add the cacao butter and unsalted butter. Stir occasionally until completely melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the Swerve Confectioners and vanilla extract. Let cool for 30 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to portion evenly-sized scoops of cookie dough onto the prepared sheet. Roll the scoops into balls and place a toothpick in each ball.
- Once the chocolate has thickened and is just barely warm, dip the balls into the chocolate, leaving about a centimeter of it uncovered. Place the balls back onto the cookie sheet and remove the toothpicks.
- Press a chocolate chip into the balls where the toothpick was. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.