- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, water, Swerve Confectioners, and salt.
- Add the peanut flour and stir until combined. Mixture should be thick and fudgy, like cookie dough. Cover and refrigerate while you make the coating.
White Chocolate Coating
- In a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of lightly simmering water, add the cacao butter and unsalted butter. Stir occasionally until completely melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the Swerve Confectioners and vanilla extract. Let cool for 30 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to portion evenly-sized scoops of cookie dough onto the prepared sheet. Roll the scoops into balls and place a toothpick in each ball.
- Once the chocolate has thickened and is just barely warm, dip the balls into the chocolate, leaving about a centimeter of it uncovered. Place the balls back onto the cookie sheet and remove the toothpicks.
- Press a chocolate chip into the balls where the toothpick was. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 19g
|Total Saturated Fat 9g
|Total Carbs 23g
|Dietary Fiber 2g
|Net Carbs: 1g