- 3 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Swerve, Granular
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan very well.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- With a stand or hand mixer, beat the butter and Swerve together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat on medium speed until well combined.
- Beat in half of the almond flour mixture and almond milk to the wet ingredients, then beat in the remaining almond flour mixture.
- Transfer to the prepared loaf pan and bake 40 minutes. remove from oven and cover loosely with aluminum to prevent overbaking. Bake for 20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and take off aluminum foil, and let cool in the pan 15 minutes. After 15 minutes flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Butter Pound Cake
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 18g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 2|