- 1 box Swerve Vanilla Cake Mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- ¼ cup unsweetened, shredded coconut (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a square baking pan very well.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cake mix to break up any clumps. Stir in the butter, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, pecans, and coconut. Press the mixture evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the top is puffy. They will still be very soft when removed from the oven, but will firm up as they cool.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|